Ready for your next career opportunity?
ICS is seeking full-time and part-time Data Entry / Analysts to work within the utility field. The ideal candidate will be working in a fast-paced office environment and have excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Analyze and interpret available technical documents to accurately update and create records.
· Consistently apply process and procedural standards as defined by the Company/client.
· Communicate effectively with internal and external team members to improve processes and implement solutions as challenges arise.
· Complete updates to asset data with a high degree of accuracy and within prescribed timelines.
· Recognize opportunities for improved process flow and provide input in the design of new procedures.
· Adapt quickly and positively to changes in business needs and demands.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Proficient in basic computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite programs, especially Excel.
· Knowledgeable in the basic use of standard hardware; including computers, scanners, printers.
· Able to accomplish tasks with a high degree of independence and within time constraints.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills: able to develop a strategy when work scope is broadly defined and to make recommendations on alternatives and improvements to processes.
· Possess a high degree of discretion in dealing with client and confidential information.
· Able to work at a computer and sit for extended periods of time.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com.
Innovative Contracting Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.