Followed overhead electric circuits from station to station to distinguish rural and off road access to enhance efficiency of infrared surveys.
Determined mileage of rural and off road cable by circuit.
- Calculated thousands of miles of cable based on client criteria for several hundred circuits.
- Developed patrol maps for subcontractor, including mileage notation and identification of protective devices.
- Upon request, researched and provided customer counts for Level I defects found during Line Inspections in real time.
- Worked closely with subcontractor to provide maps per desired locations and schedule.
- Provided monthly quality control checks of subcontractor invoices for client.